Posted by amparo alvarez on May 9, 2021
The National Economic Securityand Reformation Act (NESARA) was signed into law in 2000, though it has not yet been enacted.
Its announcement and enactment will create powerful, history-makingchanges forthe entire world.
Changes will begin in the United States. These are just a few of the reformsNESARA will bring:
- Erasesall credit card, mortgage, and other bank debtdue to illegal banking and government activities
- Abolishes the IRS and all income tax
- Creates a 14% flat rate nonessential-new-items-only sales taxas revenue for the government—food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as older homes
- Increases benefits to seniors
- Returns constitutional lawto all courts and legal matters
- Requires new presidential and congressional electionswithin 120 days after NESARA’s announcement
- Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activitiesof special interest groups
- Creates a new US Treasury rainbow…
View original post 2,644 more words